Thursday, December 24, 2009

On the 1st Day of Christmas...

While I think the 1st day of Christmas actually begins Christmas day...and the eleven others follow, I'm still counting down.  So bear with me.

Last night we attended The Hughes Brothers concert.  A wonderful family group from Branson, Missouri.  Five brothers, their wives and children all sing and perform.
Last night it was their Christmas program.  It was a lot of fun and very enjoyable.
Even the children perform.  
My girls, in particular, absolutely loved it!  They can't stop talking about it.


Tomorrow is Christmas day.  We all have so very much to be thankful for.


I'm off to bed.  It's late and my duties are done.  
Love to all and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails