Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weird Dream

Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of strange dreams at night.  

Most of the time I dream, but don't recall them the next day.
  I used to dream vividly- but with the years of busy motherhood, I think I've needed my sleep so badly that those night visions went by the wayside. 

It was a full moon last night...so maybe that explains the strangeness.

And for the record, I haven't watched Oprah in a long time- but here is what happened:

I was walking on a sidewalk in a bustling city; Chicago, perhaps?  Nothing looked familiar, but I felt comfortable where I was.  
I saw a woman sitting sort of hunched on a bench; looking tired and a bit haggard.  
I realized in surprise that it was Oprah Winfrey!  I asked if she was okay and if I could be of help.  
I offered to give her a back/neck massage.  She accepted.
So I proceeded to massage her neck and back....and felt I was doing a fabulous job in relieving her tension.  
Until I began to realize that it felt more like an arm- the body part I was massaging.
I awoke to discover that I was indeed massaging The Man of the House's arm.  
Silently, I ceased- turned over and went back to sleep.

This morning, I questioned the Man of the House.  He sheepishly told me that he had woken and wondered what in the world I was doing.  Also, because it was around 3 am, he sorta hoped I wasn't getting fresh with him.  He needed his sleep.    : ) 

How was your night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails