Monday, October 27, 2014

Granddaughters

My sweet granddaughter tells me all the time, "You my Grandmamie!"  
"Yes, I am," I proudly respond.
She then reminds her Grandpa that he's hers as well. 
  We grin at eachother and eat. it. up.

There's nothing like being claimed by a cute kid that you're theirs. 


































Same cutie this morning asked if she could draw.  She's fascinated by my colorful post-its.  
I gave her one and a pen.  She then asked, "Um, Mamie, what should I draw?"
I replied, "I don't know, how about a pretty girl?"
"Noooo," she says...."I'm gonna draw you."
She then proceeded to draw me.   Swallowing my pride, I thanked her profusely and now have my 'portrait' hanging from my monitor to admire.  :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails